!!! NEW requirements:
- Mac OS 10.10.5 or later (10.9.5 is no longer supported)
- AJA Drivers 12.4.2 or later
- Deltacast Drivers 5.21 or later !!!
- No changes for Decklink (10.3.1 or later).
Check the system requirements page for MovieRecorder.
What's new in MovieRecorder 3.5?
- NEW: Updated video devices SDK and frameworks
- NEW: Edit metadata remotely
- NEW: Counter token in custom naming schemes: place the counter token where you want
- NEW: Some tokens in custom naming schemes can now be formatted differently (Year, Month, Day, Counter)
- NEW: Edit end time or duration of scheduled recordings while they are taking place
- NEW: Display 20 Viewers (4x5)
- NEW: Added more controls with Contour Shuttle to control VTRs
- NEW: Added support for metadata of Borneo MAM
- NEW: Added support for .m4v extension when recording to H.264
- IMPROVED: When in DEMO mode, remote recorders will now show DEMO at the end of their name (to avoid confusion and issues)
- IMPROVED: AJA cards now appear/disappear in the list of playback devices when the device is connected/disconnected
- IMPROVED: When recording to Classic with XDCAM, there are no more issues with long durations (but this is not recommended still)
- IMPROVED: TC track now use the fps of the video input not of the TC source (improves behaviour for users with Audio LTC source)
- FIXED: Some issues with scheduled recordings
- FIXED: Issues with scheduled recordings on Daylight Savings time days
- FIXED: Audio mapping issues when configuring AVpresets
- FIXED: Timecode accuracy when recording to Segmented destination in XDCAM (2 frames offset)
- FIXED: When recording in p50 or p59.94 for more than 9 hours there were incompatibility with the QuickTime file format. We have thus now limited the maximum duration to 9 hours.
- FIXED: Issues with JPEG2000 when recording to interlaced formats
- FIXED: Metadata Sidecar file is now generated also for Scheduled and VTR recordings