What's new in MovieRecorder 4.0.5 and MovieRecorder Express 4.0.5?
- NEW: M|Family: Added a preference to select level a or b for 1080p50 or 1080p60 signal
- IMPROVED: NDI sources now remain visible even if they are "offline", so you can enable or remove them
- IMPROVED: Source name is now added to the recording name only if there are 2 sources recording to the same folder
- IMPROVED: AVPresets are now saved more often (previously was only when selecting a different AVPreset, now saved when pref window is closed, or goes in background)
- FIXED: Accuracy with Timecode Systems products with high frame rates
- FIXED: Duration of automatic split recording is now properly updated in Classic destinations
- FIXED: An issue with some file formats where there could be some audio missing at the end of a recording. This caused Adobe Premiere to still think that the file was growing
What's new in MovieRecorder 4.0.5 only?
- NEW: Added a "Render Buffer" gauge in the "Activity and Logs" window to monitor the "Effects and Overlays" performances
- IMPROVED: Metadata are now saved more often (previously was only when clicking on the "Apply" button, now saved when pref window is closed, or goes in background)
- IMPROVED: Performances when rendering overlays
- IMPROVED: Performances with DV/DVCPRO/DVCPRO HD encoders
- IMPROVED: Closed Captioning support for more formats
- FIXED: An issue when selecting MXF DNxHD (the OpAtom menu was not properly selected)
- FIXED: Field order with DV/DVCPRO encoders