What's new in MovieRecorder 4.0.2 and MovieRecorder Express 4.0.2?
- NEW: Improved "Reel" Metadata: Now with a stepper for easier control and the "Reel" token has been added in the custom naming in destinations
- NEW: Added a "Single source web UI" option to remotely control just one source from a web browser (ideal to control from an iPhone or iPad)
- IMPROVED: Added new Keyboard shortcuts (Lock/Unlock). Warning the Keyboard shortcut to show the log window is now "cmd+shift+L"
- IMPROVED: Notifications when there are issues with the storage used (disk getting full or unmounting)
- FIXED: Deinterlace feature now works in 8bit (still not compatible with 10bit sources)
- FIXED: Lock/unlock of remote sources protected with passsword
- FIXED: Downscaling and Upscaling with AJA devices
- FIXED: Compatibility issues with Deltacast 8C and 4C cards
What's new in MovieRecorder 4.0.2?
- NEW: Added the ability to map up to 64 channels of audio in AVPresets (for Dante external audio devices for example)
- IMPROVED: HDV Recommended preset is now using 4 mono tracks for compatibility with MXF XDCAM Muxing
- FIXED: Issues with autos-plit when using XDCAM
What's new in MovieRecorder 4.0.3?
- FIXED: MXF AVC-Intra and IMX