What’s new in MovieStreamer HLS 1.2 ?
- General Stability and performance improvements
- UI changes
- Added multiple simultaneous destinations (FTP, Amazon, Local)
- Added the creation of a .mov Quicktime File simultaneously (with custom or auto naming)
- The .mov file is “edit-ready”: you do not need to wait the end of the recording to use it, but you will need to reload it in your application to see the new content. This is different to what MovieRecorder does with the edit-while-ingest files which don’t need to be reloaded.
- Improved connection to FTP
- Folders are now “cleaned up” when starting a new record
- Added warnings when destinations are not writable