What's new in MovieRecorder 3.4.3 ?
- NEW: VTR Control and Batch capture
- NEW: Support for the JPEG-2000 codec. It does not require the pro codecs option (except if you need to record to MXF). Max 4 channels. It is GPU accelerated and thus requires a Mac Pro 2013. D500 or D700 recommended for 4 channels.
- NEW: Support for XAVC. Note that this is a very CPU intensive codec and it won't support 4K yet. You can record in HD only on a Mac Pro.
- NEW: Ability to "Lock" a source to prevent accidental record & stop record. When starting a scheduled recording and VTR batch capture, it automatically "locks" the source.
- NEW: Ability to configure that audio channels that are monitored for each "Viewer".
- NEW: Metadata sidecar files can now be created at the start or at the end of the recording
- NEW: When a source uses "Video Card Timecode", it is now available as an "Application Timecode Source" in preferences. This allows to "share" TC from one source to the other sources.
- NEW: H.264 destinations can now use the .mp4 extension instead of the .mov extension
- FIXED: Custom naming in MXF DNxHD destinations
- FIXED: TC issues with AJA drivers 10.3.8
Important Note: This updates now require AJA drivers 10.3.7 or later.