What's new in MovieRecorder 3.4.5?
- NEW: Added support for JPEG2000 with 10bitsinputs
- IMPROVED: A recommended preset for XAVC (Note: this is a very CPU intensive codec, so HD support will only work on Mac Pros.)
- IMPROVED: When recording in SD NTSC, a “blank” CC track is no longer created.
- IMPROVED: The audio monitor icon does not show up on remote sources (you can not monitor audio on remote sources yet)
- IMPROVED: Video is now "passed through" the HDMI output for various AJA video devices
- IMPROVED: Contact Support menu now sends more logs (file size may increase)
- FIXED: Contact Support now again sends the system logs of the correct date (3.4.3 did not send the correct dates)