Hardware and software solutions to record Broadcast and Live events
- With Softron’s capture solutions, you can record multiple channels on one single Mac, to multiple destinations, either for a backup or for proxy.
- The files that you record are immediately available, as soon as you start recording (edit-while-ingest).
- Because Softron’s ingest solutions can record to a large number of codecs, you probably won’t need to transcode the files to your codec.
- The Softron M|family offers you extremely compact and mobile equipment at a fraction of the price of classical broadcasters tools.
- Record up to 16 HD channels with the M|1600, all that on a small box using just one Thunderbolt cable. Record up to 16 High-definition video channels from your live events and start editing while the show goes on!
- Edit and clean up your live cut to finish and deliver your program without any compromise.
NEW bundles, now with 12G support!
- Up to 8 HD channels or 2 UHD all-in-one box capture solution
- Audio LTC (or reference) input
- Up to 32 channels of audio
- No transfer time needed (files are readily available)
- Ideal for multicam Live productions
- Multiple ingest and playout channels
- Apple ProRes, Avid DNxHD, XDCAM, and other codecs
- Multiple codecs & destinations
Open and flexible live ingest solution
- Edit-while-ingest (growing files)
- Gang and Schedule recordings
- Automatically detect incoming video format
- Integrated Remote Control
- Automatic file naming and folder creation
- NDI® sources
- Fully configurable user interface
- NDI® sources
- External audio sources (only on local sources, not supported with NDI®)
- Effects and overlays (8-bit only)
- HEVC (H.265) support
- Save and restore configurations
- "Express" version
Up to 16 HD Channels on one Mac!
Log camera changes during live events for easy and fast post-production
- Integrates with most production switchers to log when the director changes camera (ATEM and TriCaster™ through network connection, other switchers through GPI/tally)
- Adds markers
- Exports multicam clip EDL to Adobe Premiere Pro and Apple Final Cut Pro X & 7
- Timecode sources: Audio LTC, Timecode Systems products (Network or Bluetooth), MovieRecorder, Mac clock
- Support for "relative path": you can assign clips to angles and then move the .mlg document with the media around and maintain the link
- REST API to add markers and change angle from a simple web page
The first instant replay software on the Mac
- For video production or as an adjudication system for referees
- While recording, immediately playback an action that just happened
- Select the camera for output via SDI and playback at variable speed
- Playlist editor to assemble the highlights of your recording
- Import media in your playlist to playout just about any media file
- Hardware controllers available (SKAARHOJ XC8, SuttlePRO, Stream Deck)
Control multiple VTR from one Mac
- Connect in USB to your Mac
- Adds 4 serial RS422 ports
- Control 4 VTRs from MovieRecorder
- Can be used by other applications too