What’s new in version 3.1.4 ?
- General Stability and performance improvements.
- Added the choice for “Big Endian” for audio tracks
- Added a choice to either skip to new file or keep on recording to the same file when duration of classic recording is reached (previously was automatically switching to a new file)
- Improved performances when writing to network drives
- Improved XDCAM support (some frames could be wrong at the beginning of the files)
- Fixed some potential issues when modifying AV Presets audio settings
- Fixed a resize issue with XDCAM HD and DNxHD 145 TR codecs
- Fixed some UI issues with Yosemite