What's new in MovieRecorder and MovieRecorder Express 4.0.7?
- IMPROVED: Logs now show if the log come from a remote MovieRecorder
- IMPROVED: Reconnections to TC sources
- FIXED: it could take a few seconds to close a movie file recorded with AAC audio
What's new in MovieRecorder and MovieRecorder Express 4.0.6?
- NEW: Destination File Naming: Added a "FolderName" token to use in custom file naming
- NEW: H.264 Encoder: Added a "Allow Frame Reordering"
- IMPROVED: For QuickTime Segmented and None destinations, we now finish writing the frames in our buffers when recording stops
- IMPROVED: Scheduled Recordings: "Stopped" scheduled recordings are now enabled again when the application restarts (were previously in "mixed state" and thus would not start again)
- IMPROVED: Audio LTC Sources: when the selected source disappears and reappears, it now reconnects
- FIXED: AVPresets not saved properly
- FIXED: Issues when NDI Sources would disappear
- FIXED: Viewers Audio Preview: Now supports more than 16 channels
- FIXED: Viewers Audio Preview: Status on/off was inverted
What's new in MovieRecorder 4.0.6?
- IMPROVED: External Audio Sources: Removed some excessive logging
- FIXED: Issues with long AVCIntra recordings