What's new in MovieRecorder 3.6.1?
- IMPROVED: In VTR control, using the carriage return will exit the fields
- IMPROVED: VTR control now sends the play command to VTR when using the "J" key the first time
- IMPROVED: "Contact Softron Support..." now does not have the 7MB limit anymore, which was often "crossed" with macOS 10.12 and later. Also the support team can now allow the upload of large files.
- FIXED: Issue with some destinations (QuickTime segmented, none), encoder could stop if a wrong timestamp was received by the card
- FIXED: Timecode accuracy when using a p50, p59.94 or p60 video source with a Timecode source at 25, 29.97 or 30
- FIXED: Possible crashes when scheduled recording using AAC audio were starting immediately at the startup of the application
WARNING: Required Blackmagic-Design drivers is now 10.9.5 and later for this version (MovieRecorder 3.6 was 10.9.3 and later)