Now available for download!
- One license for multichannel streaming
- Stream live up to 6 HD channels on a Mac mini
- RTMP or RTSP support
- Stream to your Wowza server
- Direct integration with Facebook*, YouTube or Twitch*
- Presets can be used with any* Softron application running on the same Mac
- Free DEMO version available
* The first version of Streaming Center won't have a direct integration with Facebook or Twitch, and will work only with MovieRecorder Express or MovieRecorder. Stay tuned on our website for updates to support more social services and more Softron applications.
One Softron Streaming Pack license, adds the ability to stream using any Softron application* running on the same Mac. Just create a preset in the new "Streaming Center" application and it will be available to use with all* the other Softron licenses you have on your Mac, without any limits in the number of channels, except of course the capability of your Mac to encode H.264.
* Currently available with MovieRecorder and MovieRecorder Express. Support for other applications will come soon. Get in touch with us to know when other applications will be supported.
Stream directly to Facebook, YouTube or Twitch. Log in your favorite social media in Softron's Streaming Center, and start streaming your live directly from your favorite Softron application. This makes it very easy to start streaming an event, no need to go to your Facebook or YouTube page to create a live, it will all be done by Softron's Streaming Center.
Currently, Softron Streaming Pack is compatible with MovieRecorder and MovieRecorder Express. Other applications will be supported soon for streaming directly from our playout applications. But you can already stream the output of your favorite Softron playout application (OnTheAir Video Express, OnTheAir Video, OnTheAir Node, OnTheAir CG, and even M|Replay) by using the direct link feature.
With the direct link, MovieRecorder and MovieRecorder Express can receive the frames directly from our playout applications running on the same Mac. You don't even need to have a video device for your playout application. Check the following video to understand how this works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SseHZ4UsQ3o
Download the Softron Streaming Pack
- Streaming Center 1.1
11 June 2020
- MovieRecorder 4.2
29 May 2019
- MovieRecorder Express 4.2
29 May 2019
What will you need ?
The application "Streaming Center" is the one that allows you to create the Streaming Presets, that you can then use in any of the Softron compatible application (currently only MovieRecorder 4.2 or MovieRecorder Express 4.2.
The Softron Streaming Pack is compatible with macOS 10.13 or later.
Once downloaded, unzip the file, and drag and drop the application "Streaming Center" in your Applications Folder. You do not need to deactivate and reactivate your application when updating your software.
In DEMO mode, the streaming Softron application will stream demo frames every few seconds in the streams.
How to unlock the DEMO version ?
Purchase a license through one of our resellers or the Softron online store, then just activate your serial number in the License window or plug your dongle in the computer.
This software uses code of FFmpeg, licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded here.