Release Notes for MovieRecorder Express and MovieRecorder
- AVPresets: Added the ability to disable the audio track language setting. This could be annoying when used in Final Cut Pro as it would only select (and play) one of the tracks, even if all tracks are the same language. This was introduced since MovieRecorder 4.5.2 when we added the support for langages. The option is on by default to keep compatibility with older versions, so make sure to disable it if you don't need it.
- ProRes Proxy: Encoding is not done anymore in progressive, but as interlaced, so it is easier to relink to higher resolution. Should quality be an issue for you, create an AVPreset and choose to deinterlace.
- Preview: UI issue in Sonoma when using interlaced formats.
- Potential crash in macOS 11 (Big Sur) and earlier.
- WebUI: VU meters could be out of sync.
Release Notes for MovieRecorder only
- Scheduled Recordings: There would be a warning with AppleScripts missing while they were not.
- RS422 Timecode: Potential issues with negative values when using fractional frame rates.